Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Los Nuevos Blogs De Nadine Jansen Does Anyone Know What The Lyrics To Chiquilla Are In English?

Does anyone know what the lyrics to chiquilla are in english? - los nuevos blogs de nadine jansen

Here are the texts in Spanish, please translate correctly please!

Vine Avert boy, but I understand that you will not leave
No, no, no
I understand that you forget, do not bother no, I do not think you

And every morning I am here in your Vantana I'm waiting to see if you're here
Her parents complain only to be together and not let us because I am too poor for you
There are no
It's my life
I see you on the sly
Quee I would do it for you
It Hhay
There, I have the
I want to see, and I can
I can tell you

Girl, I love you, my love
Girl, I hope I die without you

Do not leave me girl
We send far away
It should tell you
Who and stop thinking about me

Not a new school
Neither the new partner
Neither the language that makes you happy
Her parents did not think
And you hurt your Ausensi
And you believe that my

There are no
It's my life
I see you on the sly
In any case, I would do for you
Hay Hay

2 comments:

Peeled Onion Heads said...

I do not feel

Rachel d said...

I try to find translated the words ... but had no luck.

Post a Comment