Monday, February 15, 2010

Land Prices In Chennai Real Estate Investment In Chennai Wise Now?

Real Estate Investment In Chennai Wise Now? - land prices in chennai

I want to buy a residential plot in Chennai evil. The prices of the few places I had seen in January, up 15% in March ... I'm pretty sure that the actual number of buyers are much weaker and the market simply no longer speculation .... But I still want to invest in a plan, but the prices are very realistic .... is the decline in land prices in the coming months? Shall I wait a bit before buying a plot? or is it smart to invest now? Please give me an answer .... relistic thank u:)

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Chennai is getting a lot of foreign investment compared to other places in India. not too late to invest here, but I suggest that investment in land and housing in the area provides great New elegant best results for you.

Post a Comment