Saturday, February 13, 2010

Inside Vagin Tampon Trouble?

Tampon trouble? - inside vagin

I use tampons, as well as during and after my last three periods of my vagina has been itching. It usually begins around the third day of my time, and this time only a small internal itching. After my session is over, it is becoming increasingly widespread. It is particularly severe itching, and very flair when I touch it. (Yes I know, TMI. Disappears) after a few days but this time (it seems longer).

All this really started to choke me for 4 months, (which was submitted after he had been on two antibiotics, and my period).

I need to change pads every five hours, and although I do not really care with highly absorbent tampons at different levels of reality, always, you do not believe that the cause of my problemsm.

Also do not believe that this is in relation, but just incase I suddenly feel my cervix in my vagina (it feels like a ball with a small hole in the middle), and I never noticed before and which kind of bothers me. ..

4 comments:

ukmolly said...

The skin in the vagina is very sensitive. No need to use tampons without 8-hour rest, the pain of the thrush infection is probably through the use of highly absorbent tampons accentuated too high for too long. The more you eat, the greater the damage to the skin, itching, and the more they get to.

You can try to use tampons for at least 8 hours per day, and pay more attention to use the correct buffer absorption. You can) in Mooncup, an environmentally friendly alternative to tampons be interested (you take a look on Google.

I really do not know what you mean by feeling the cervix, but not normal for me. There is a bump in the cervix, should be a flat surface on the vagina, which is appreciable.If I were you, I doubt your doctor about the masses. Could be a cyst or a gland infection that needs treatment.

Manda79 said...

I guess you still have problems with yeast. In any case, consult your doctor. It will not solve it alone. If either a yeast infection or thrush generic real (stinks, I had when I was nursing.) EVER worst pain.
In any case, add probiotics to your diet and watch on a Candida diet clean.

linda l said...

Not sure, but it seems you can get Yest infection. Antibiotics can sometimes cause this is happening. Try eating yogurt. It is said to help. In addition, there is nothing wrong with the situation of feeling to the cervix. "I myself feel, and I know if regular inspections and nothing was normal. Good luck.

SALLY said...

I'll see your doctor, it seems that your yeast infection never cleared up. I know how hard and throttle can be painful, and it is not something you want is not too long treated. Try to antibiotics to your diet. Good luck.

Post a Comment