Thursday, February 18, 2010

Black Gucci Blondie Bag 2 Beautiful Authentic Gucci Handbags For Sale! Dont Want Ebay! Any Suggestions?

2 beautiful authentic gucci handbags for sale! dont want ebay! any suggestions? - black gucci blondie bag

E-mail me for pictures.
If you know of Gucci.
I have 1 white leather Gucci Blondie (Paris Hilton has this bag) (Retail $ 2295)
I also have 1 black leather Gucci Peggy Bamboo Handle (retail $ 1795)
Both cards come with an authenticity and dust bag. which are the elements for spring!
Please contact me for photos. Thank you, you will get a proposal accepted, could!
mufmel24@yahoo.com

Find the best deal. I will send pictures or if u send me an e-mail UR. In addition, both use only 1-2 times ... Thanks

2 comments:

Sophie said...

I can only give u 1000

Laura g said...

Why not try craigs list?

Post a Comment