Saturday, February 6, 2010

Home Remedies To Clean Terracotta Tiles What Are Some Home Remedies To Clean Discs?

What are some home remedies to clean discs? - home remedies to clean terracotta tiles

I wonder how my drive and Xbox Urbz Sims 2 clean, but I can not find a way anyway. My brother destroyed my room with some friends a few months ago, and scratched discs, when he defeated and my Xbox. I gotta go now, but games do not work. I am currently very little cash can not afford to have hard now. Is there a home remedy to clean my records?

2 comments:

Andy B said...

white toothpaste and a soft cloth

Toothpaste, as a glaze with a very low friction, remove from the center of the disc outward in a straight line, then apply the paste and polish the glass. essentially the same as the polishing wheel kit you can buy in the shops.

Good luck
Andy

EDWARD FINGAL said...

to tell the truth, until the needle and a small soft cloth always worked for my games. currently only using Windex

Post a Comment