Friday, January 8, 2010

Burton Mission Binding Converter Burton M Binding Is Not For Boot Size 10?

Burton M binding is not for boot size 10? - burton mission binding converter

I believe that Mr Burton did not bind the size 10 boot.
I have the task of binding and M Burton Hail Boot size 10
I pull the belt more, but I had to click outside work

but part of the heel fits perfectly.

The use of any one? or M? 10 size boot.
Size 10 Burton binding.

Great is great little big for the size 10 in the bead.
Case? or gift-care?

2 comments:

Antwan DUBBA U said...

I boots size 10,5 forum, Burton cartels. LARGE. I had the tapes in a small b / c my foot was a litte slippin @ first take, but low after the seat belt Primo, Bring 'Em Back, and achieve big.

Konrad said...

Burton Burton Mission Reservoir on 10.5 and large, so I guess it must be great

Post a Comment