Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thigh Driving Upper Thigh Pain In Both Legs When Sitting Or Driving?

Upper Thigh Pain in both legs when sitting or driving? - thigh driving

In recent years, I have pain, irritation known, pain in the legs on the upper front leg above the knee area. I started as a messenger of driving a few years ago and first noticed the pain, then I first thought it was because I was riding around 8 hours per day, but after 4 months, I left that job because I am not cope with pain. I still get pain when I was just a few hours a day. It is difficult to describe the exact feeling, but it makes me crazy. While I was sitting on my computer I have to stick to alleviate bounce / move my legs, only pain. I can hardly sleep because I still have to move on its feet. I was a pyhsiotherapist, but could find no relief in the morning I beat her in front of the unit I am never again to pyhsio because I was disappointed that I could not find what was wrong with me. The steps do not seem much help. The pain seems to come from the bone, but I did it for the nerves of the muscles of error. I had no big accideShe seemed to appear wherever the pain. Any help would be very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment