Monday, December 21, 2009

Air Medical Transport Air Canada?

Air canada? - air medical transport

I'm 16 and I asked the basic requirement to become a pilot and work with Air Canada on the list, he said, need, 1000 flight hours, but may start earlier with school and hour to win the private flight and when I completed college and have 1000 hours, when I was doing when I was 16 .. makes the work I got the number of hours in school or on?


Basic requirements:
* 1000 hours fixed wing
* Completion of the education level of access to university. Ability to switch between Air Canada and Transport Canada, the visual acuity and medical requirements of a medical certificate class 1
* Commercial Pilot License in Canada, the assessment instrument and the ongoing support for multi-engine.
* Canadian citizenship or immigrant status.

0 comments:

Post a Comment